Thursday 10 February 2011

Target 3 Done!!

I have now completed a list of level assets needed to be modelled and textured for my level; which are as follows:

Main:

Bottles
Newspapers
Books
Cardboard Boxes
Rubble
Light Fixtures
Electric sockets
Radiators
More Windows
Fire Places
Meat hooks and rail
Fridge
Kitchen work area's ( sink, tops, etc).

Next:
Armchair
Lamp Stand
Shelves
Coat Hooks
Shoe
Table
Tv

Specials (Weapon & Defence):
Fire Blanket
Petrol Can
Fire Extinguisher (Wet Chemical - Yellow - Kitshen Fires + Co2 - black - flamable liquids - petrol and people on fire).
Walking stick
Hammer

These are just some of the levels assets needed to populate the level that I need to create to make my level more realistic.

I have decided to leave the last room for now while I begin to build some of these assets.